Horizontal Sinter furnace is mainly used for reaction sintering,
low pressure sintering, re-crystal sintering, HIP sintering of Sic
ceramic product and it can also applied for sintering of Si3N4a and
other ceramic parts.
1. The furnace uses electrical resistance heating with temperature
compensation or multiple temperature zone control, assuring great
2. Unique ACME super high temperature and high current feeding
technology achieves the equipment can be long term stable used at
3. Unique special designed high temperature infrared measurement
technology is adopted with precision temperature control and close
4. Installed with special sealing muffle to minimize the silicon
vapor and by-pass materials contamination to the heating element
and heat insulation material.
5. The furnace uses special exhaust gas treatment device, which is
friendly to environment and convenient for cleaning.
6. Horizontal vacuum sintering furnace has debinding system to
complete debinding and sintering process in one furnace at one
Optional Configuration of Horizontal Sinter Furnace
1. Furnace door: manual tight / auto lock-ring tight, Manual
tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless
steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard
composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high
purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
8. Thermocouple: C type, S type, K type, N type
9. Infrared meter: Single color/double color, CHINO/Raytek
10. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign
11. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal
12. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
13. Load truck: roller type /Fork type/Folded long distance driving
Specifications of Horizontal Sinter Furnace
|Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm)||400 × 400 × 600||600 × 600 × 900||800 × 800 × 1200||1000 × 1000 × 1500||1200 × 1200 × 2500||1500 × 1500 × 3000|
|Max. Temperature (°C)||2400||2400||2400||2400||2400||2400|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±5||±5||±7.5||±7.5||±10||±10|
|Ultimate Vacuum (Pa)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h)||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67||0.67|
|Working Zone Size||4000/5000 (non-standard part)|
|The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements,
they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be
stated in the technical proposal and agreements.|
Founding in 2006, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials &
Equipments) is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of
industry heating equipment for new material and energy. With an area of 100,000 m2 ,our annual production is over 200 sets.
Customer Experience Center_______________________________________
ACME has a Customer Experience Center for customer to choose the
suitable equipment and ensure the equipment performance meets the
demand of production process requires. It helps ACME to acuumlate a
wealth of experimental experience and greatly improving equipment
relability and practicality.
Customers visiting ACME__________________________________________
ACME has NO.1 maket share on special heating equipment ,sells to
USA, Europe, Russia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Middle East, South
America, Africa, South Asia and etc.areas and countries.
ACME in exhibitions__________________________________________
1.We are the manufacturer not a trade company! Warmly welcome to
visit us in Changsha, China!
2.Our equipments are customized! Tell us your requirments and we
can meet your needs !
3.ACME had gained Quality ,Environment and Occupation Health
certificates of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18000.